Broken Ground Design: Pre-order pricing closes Jan. 31st

mryder

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just added 2x SN & 2x AQ to my order of 2x GROFAZ.
My empty RAACO set is waiting.
Matt

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
@footsteps You might have already shown them somewhere - pics of your Sniper Sheet, Acq Sheet and the Berserkers (esp interested in whether Dare Death Squads are included) please?

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
***HALF-PRICE SHIPPING INCENTIVE!***

As of posting this, I have received 69 Pre-Orders for counter sets, with 3 days left in the Pre-Order window (closes Jan.31st at midnight EST).

Of that total, 28 are for the GROFAZ (+black SS) Bundle.

If I receive a total of 35 GROFAZ Pre-Orders by the deadline (i.e. 7 more than I have currently), then all Pre-Order shipments will be charged only 1/2 of actual shipping fees. I pay the rest.

So if you are sitting on the fence about this project, now is the time to jump off the fence and on to the bandwagon!

http://www.brokenground.design/2017/06/pre-order-die-cut-counter-sheets.html

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
***HALF-PRICE SHIPPING INCENTIVE!***

As of posting this, I have received 69 Pre-Orders for counter sets, with 3 days left in the Pre-Order window (closes Jan.31st at midnight EST).

Of that total, 28 are for the GROFAZ (+black SS) Bundle.

If I receive a total of 35 GROFAZ Pre-Orders by the deadline (i.e. 7 more than I have currently), then all Pre-Order shipments will be charged only 1/2 of actual shipping fees. I pay the rest.

So if you are sitting on the fence about this project, now is the time to jump off the fence and on to the bandwagon!

http://www.brokenground.design/2017/06/pre-order-die-cut-counter-sheets.html
One down, 6 to go.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
LAST DAY for Pre-Order pricing.
Ends tonight at midnight Eastern Time.
Still need 6 more GROFAZ orders to give 1/2 price shipping to everyone.

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Eagerly anticipating an invoice in my email now... :waiting:

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
I ordered a full set. Is there an informational countersheet that comes with that?

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I ordered a full set. Is there an informational countersheet that comes with that?
The pre-order GROFAZ comes with 15 Nationality sets, but no separate informational sheet.

Because...

Within each Nationality set (minor variations for black SS & Partisans), there are included:
16... 1/2" Acquisition counters (ID A-H; 8 blue, 8 red)
20... 1/2" ?/CX counters
6... 5/8" Sniper counters (SAN 2-7)
2... 5/8" Acquisition counters (ID G, H)
8... 5/8" ? counters**

** the reverse of the 5/8" ? counters varies by Nationality: Cavalry, Wagons, Cycles, Sidecars, HD, Roadblock, Bridge Out, Bldg Blaze, Ford

The two 'informational' sheets are designed for those who don't want the GROFAZ but do want "cool stuff".

Acquisition sheet:
16... 1/2" Acq counters for each Nationality (excl. black SS) with ID A-H: 8 green, 8 grey
4... 1/2" AL counters for each Nationality (excl. black SS): 2x 9-1/8-1; 9-2/8-1; 10-2/8-1 (AL are also included in Nationality sets)

Sniper sheet:
6... 5/8" Sniper counters for each Nationality (excl. black SS; incl. Chinese, Japanese) - 16 Nationalities in all (96 counters in total)
64... 5/8" OBA counters (32 red, 32 blue) labeled with battery calibres
16... 5/8" Bldg Level Blaze counters (Levels 0, 1, 2, 3; + Bldg Blaze)

Finally, the Zerker sheet has red counters for 16 Nationalities - incl Chinese & Japanese (black SS simply use the same as German).

Hope this helps.

Jeffrey D Myers

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Awesome, Alan! What is pricing on the Acq, Sniper, and Zerker sheets? Best, Jeff

P.S. Need to get the mousepad scenarios on the table....

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
eat! So there is no separate informational countersheet other than those you listed for each nationality?
"eat"????

Are you asking about stuff like First Fire, Opp Fire, TI, etc?

I'm toying with the idea of adding a half-sheet of "Optional, Apocryphal, Heretical" counters to the print run (but not part of any pre-order). This would include PF counters (optional) and IIFT compatible Residual Fire (apocryphal), Fire Lane (heretical), and Minefield (heretical) counters for those IIFT-lovers who really want to get into it.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
"eat"????

I'm toying with the idea of adding a half-sheet of "Optional, Apocryphal, Heretical" counters to the print run (but not part of any pre-order). This would include PF counters (optional) and IIFT compatible Residual Fire (apocryphal), Fire Lane (heretical), and Minefield (heretical) counters for those IIFT-lovers who really want to get into it.
Sorry, I meant to type "Neat"

Not really asking for something as much as making the observation that informational counters like the MA/BMG/CMG/AAMG First Fire counters for AFVs, IFP/SW First Fire counters for infantry, etc....might have appeal for folks. Not sure what your heretical counters would be but they would probably fall into the same category.

Something to consider for future releases?

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
"eat"????

I have an idea, what he could "eat" - maybe an 18FP residual FP counter. If it were legal by the rulez...

von Marwitz

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have an idea, what he could "eat" - maybe an 18FP residual FP counter. If it were legal by the rulez...

von Marwitz
Legalities notwithstanding, how often would someone send any of their units in to a hex containing 18 RFP?
Certainly the ASL equivalent of a 'Do Not Enter' sign. I suppose these could come in handy for an Omaha Beach or Tarawa scenario.