Broken Ground Design: Pre-order pricing closes Jan. 31st

csiemers

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It took me a bit to see what you were seeing.

For the HS in question, the Class is 1, but the gun barrel of one of the figures overlaps with the 1. At first glance on a counter, it does indeed look like a 4, but there is no such thing as a 4th Line unit.

View attachment 6773
Blame it on old eyes. Anyway, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
"eat"????

Are you asking about stuff like First Fire, Opp Fire, TI, etc?

I'm toying with the idea of adding a half-sheet of "Optional, Apocryphal, Heretical" counters to the print run (but not part of any pre-order). This would include PF counters (optional) and IIFT compatible Residual Fire (apocryphal), Fire Lane (heretical), and Minefield (heretical) counters for those IIFT-lovers who really want to get into it.
The pre-order GROFAZ comes with 15 Nationality sets, but no separate informational sheet.

Because...

Within each Nationality set (minor variations for black SS & Partisans), there are included:
16... 1/2" Acquisition counters (ID A-H; 8 blue, 8 red)
20... 1/2" ?/CX counters
6... 5/8" Sniper counters (SAN 2-7)
2... 5/8" Acquisition counters (ID G, H)
8... 5/8" ? counters**

** the reverse of the 5/8" ? counters varies by Nationality: Cavalry, Wagons, Cycles, Sidecars, HD, Roadblock, Bridge Out, Bldg Blaze, Ford

The two 'informational' sheets are designed for those who don't want the GROFAZ but do want "cool stuff".

Acquisition sheet:
16... 1/2" Acq counters for each Nationality (excl. black SS) with ID A-H: 8 green, 8 grey
4... 1/2" AL counters for each Nationality (excl. black SS): 2x 9-1/8-1; 9-2/8-1; 10-2/8-1 (AL are also included in Nationality sets)

Sniper sheet:
6... 5/8" Sniper counters for each Nationality (excl. black SS; incl. Chinese, Japanese) - 16 Nationalities in all (96 counters in total)
64... 5/8" OBA counters (32 red, 32 blue) labeled with battery calibres
16... 5/8" Bldg Level Blaze counters (Levels 0, 1, 2, 3; + Bldg Blaze)

Finally, the Zerker sheet has red counters for 16 Nationalities - incl Chinese & Japanese (black SS simply use the same as German).

Hope this helps.

Hi, I have been looking at your counters on your blogspot and I don't know if this question has been asked before. Do your Finnish counters come with all the squad types from both BV and HP? If they do, I would love to grab a set.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi, I have been looking at your counters on your blogspot and I don't know if this question has been asked before. Do your Finnish counters come with all the squad types from both BV and HP? If they do, I would love to grab a set.
Yes, it comes with BV/HP squad types, but only HP SW. All HP AFV and Ordnance (plus a couple of extras) is also included. No Aerosans.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yes, it comes with BV/HP squad types, but only HP SW. All HP AFV and Ordnance (plus a couple of extras) is also included. No Aerosans.
That sounds perfect. I need a set then. If I have issues ordering, I will advise you. Thanks again!

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Just ordered my Finns. I have had that one board from HP for a while now so I will stop trying to find that unicorn of a decently priced HP.