British 75mm Pack howitzer - incorrect special ammo listing

Richard Weiley

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Hello

Noticed recently that the British 75mm Pack howitzer (British Ordnance note 9) has the US version (US Ordnance note 12) special ammo availability listed under the show info tab. The British version should have lower availability for WP and HEAT and no Cannister.

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello

Noticed recently that the British 75mm Pack howitzer (British Ordnance note 9) has the US version (US Ordnance note 12) special ammo availability listed under the show info tab. The British version should have lower availability for WP and HEAT and no Cannister.
I think I corrected this when I was implementing the ammo depletion status capability, but I am not positive, and unfortunately will not have access. Doug, you can check both the “Has Info” and the ammo depletion prototype. It sound like the prototype should be “…23_WPH” vs “…238_WPHC”.

DougRim

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
This is what I get when I pull the M1A1 ART for US and Brits using the 6.6.5-beta3.vmod

Richard Weiley

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I’m running 6.6.4 which presumably is why I see the Canister listing. However as per the British ordnance note for this weapon, the H and WP numbers are still too high. Should be H6 and WP7.

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I’m running 6.6.4 which presumably is why I see the Canister listing. However as per the British ordnance note for this weapon, the H and WP numbers are still too high. Should be H6 and WP7.
It appears I corrected the cannister but failed to correct the WP and HEAT numbers. My bad.

DougRim

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I will fix it. It will be in the next beta and then in the 6.6.5 final release.

Last edited: