British 3-in MTR

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I noticed a thread on Discord regarding errata for this mortar. Journal 7 has an article by Charles Markuss indicated their research found it was actually 3.2in, making it an 81mm MTR vs the 76mm for the counter. At the end of the article topic it states that they hope to issue erraticized counters at the next opportunity. Was any official errata or any counters produced? I have never seen any. Was a decision made to just leave them as is? This was instigated by work on the FW module. I see that VASL has 81mm 3.2in MTRs in the British mix. Did FW include errata for the 3in MTR?

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Hollow Legions and FW provided the corrected counters and Chapter H British Ordnance note 2 was amended: 23945
[...]

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Did FW include errata for the 3in MTR?
No errata per se.

Forgotten War has the 81mm (without the Range restriction/information) version.

For King and Country 2021 re-print has the 81mm version of the 76mm (plus dm counter as well, IIRC) and 81mm versions of the vehicles (Carrier, 3-in Mortar and IP Carrier, 3-in. Mortar) that carry it. Also, updated Chapter H.

Hollow Legions 3 has the 81mm MTR and the vehicles (Carrier, 3-in Mortar and IP Carrier, 3-in. Mortar).