Bridges

Scorched Earth

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
ll
ok, did anybody on the allied side even get close to blowing those bridges!!! I had three goes with undisrupted eng units and get the red icon, but units can still cross!!, are those bridges not blowable, anybody know??? cheers. SE.

Krink

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I don't think I have ever been able to blow up a big bridge like that. I gave up along time ago thinking it wasn't possible.

Cheers,
Ray

Scorched Earth

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi all, the big double bridges that look like two d's on their sides across the suez itself. The only reason i tried to blow them is that i think i was unlucky inb that it would appear that the whole damn Italian para's dropped on my side of the river making it near impossible to get to the other side, so i thought i would try and cut the forces in two. oh well.

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
Blow it or not ... :D

Please pardon me, my dear players, that I'd like to borrow this thread (hijacking :p) to thank all of you to your excellent performance in keeping our tourney running as smoothly as Hudson river. :)

I am really happy and grateful to all you guys for your efforts. Good luck and we will soon reach to teh conclusion stage of our first round. :)