Brevity Assault Questions

TomK

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
1. After a campaign scenario ends and both side are still in the MLOC what becomes of malfunctioned weapons and radios?

2. Are units that don’t enter the map actually considered destroyed and no long take part in the campaign?

3. It seems that sides can potentially battle over an MLOC for the entire campaign. Is this correct?

In between scenarios where both sides remain on the map but the scenario doesn’t take place at the end the day of day (Ex: both sides remained on the Halfaya North MLOC at the end of the 0700 scenario)...

What happens to:
-SMOKE
-broken units
-acquisition
-burning wrecks
-broken weapons
-OBA draw pile and eliminated radios

Last edited:

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
You treat everything as if a new turn of the same scenario were being played, so everything stays on the map unchanged, except for everything related to OBA (as per 4.641; i.e. the availability of each module is over and FFE/SR counters are removed). There is no Refit Phase activity. If a UNIT (i.e. Operational unit) is eliminated, only some of its vehicles/Guns will remain onboard, always as per 4.641, everything else (i.e. possessed and unpossessed SW) are eliminated. However,
a variation to the rules can be safely adopted for which unpossessed SW are not eliminated in this case.

Last edited:

MTL

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hi guys.

Is there a VASL map for the operational game?