Brevity Assault pack available for pre-orders!

ASLurker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ordered via Gamers Armory.

I will be ordering in the next couple weeks. Are you guys going to run a bundle deal, if you order both? Thanks!

buser333

Reaction score
My question was in reference to Games Armory. I only see individual modules on sale, not a bundle. https://www.gamersarmory.com/catalog/advancing-fire

I guess I should contact them directly (or maybe they have someone here?)
I know Scott from Gamer's Armory does check this site and provide input but, considering this is buried a bit in this thread, your best bet is probably to contact them directly.

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
He did contact me and got his answer. Due to the pricing on the modules and out cost, we are unable to do any bundle deals. Sorry!

Honvik

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
We are supporting the modules and are offering as I previously said both on our site. We are feeding back pre-order numbers to Sebosebi on a twice monthly period.

We just want to support any ASL goodies :). We are unable to offer bundle prices either.

Thanks

Phil
Second Chance Games
www.secondchancegames.com

ASLurker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Pre-orders target limits have been lowered. Now they are 125 instead of 130 for Biazza Ridge and 155 instead of 165 for Brevity Assault.
If I order directly from your website does that price include shipping to the United States? I don't see any shipping information.

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
If I order directly from your website does that price include shipping to the United States? I don't see any shipping information.
Yes, all the bundle and "Not E.U." prices on the website are shipping and handling included to United States.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I have not preordered, and won't. While I am happy to see more interesting products and new designers/publishers of ASL products, I think it isn't a good sign that newcomers have so many different products in development before they even publish one, especially with such ambitious goals; asking for preorders at this stage, IMHO, is a bit much.

I will wait for release and look at comments based on the actual products before I make my choice to order or not.

SimonC

Reaction score
Country
ll
And I have preordered because I want to see the products produced and don’t expect the producers to take all the risk on something like this which is more a labour of love than a ticket to untold wealth.

ASLurker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes, all the bundle and "Not E.U." prices on the website are shipping and handling included to United States.
Sebi, may I ask another question?

How will these modules be packaged? Are they in boxes similar to MMPs Starter Kits, or are they flat packs in clear bags similar to Bounding Fire Production or Lone Canuck Publishing (if you are familiar with those)?

Thanks!

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Sebi, may I ask another question?

How will these modules be packaged? Are they in boxes similar to MMPs Starter Kits, or are they flat packs in clear bags similar to Bounding Fire Production or Lone Canuck Publishing (if you are familiar with those)?

Thanks!
Flat packs in clear bags for these editions...

hayman

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I think it isn't a good sign that newcomers have so many different products in development before they even publish
I like to think of it as ‘crowd funding’ ASL-style. If it helps TPP’s get their product to market, good on them; and it keeps our hobby moving forward.
I will wait for release and look at comments based on the actual products before I make my choice
A wise option, as $90+ is not cheap; those who can afford it (and 'completists') can pave the way for the rest of us, provided decent AAR's and reviews are posted online.
I love the concept of Brevity Assault's operational play, but I'm not a desert ASL fan. I will be intrigued by the reviews to come out and other peoples thoughts on how it plays. Even so, I'll probably wait until an ETO version of the operational game comes out in the future (hopefully early Eastern front, 1941-42 [hint, hint, my Italian friends]);):D

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I like to think of it as ‘crowd funding’ ASL-style. If it helps TPP’s get their product to market, good on them; and it keeps our hobby moving forward.

A wise option, as $90+ is not cheap; those who can afford it (and 'completists') can pave the way for the rest of us, provided decent AAR's and reviews are posted online.
I love the concept of Brevity Assault's operational play, but I'm not a desert ASL fan. I will be intrigued by the reviews to come out and other peoples thoughts on how it plays. Even so, I'll probably wait until an ETO version of the operational game comes out in the future (hopefully early Eastern front, 1941-42 [hint, hint, my Italian friends]);):D
I played one of the Brevity scenarios in the desert league last game. Fairly big and swirling. We felt the force balance was just about right and although the defenders are fairly constricted to their set up area, there is still an opportunity for move ment, it's not just "stand and die".