Brevity Assault pack available for pre-orders!

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
Since this was just posted yesterday I will allow a couple of weeks for feedback and questions.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Ok, first of all i post Operational Map, big circles are Main Locations, the orange ones are the "key" ones, little circles are Secondary Locations where units cannot be in setup (difensive) mode... combats may be fought in all the Locations, either with ASL scenarios or with die rolls on an operational combat table. Some of the big circles are HASL map included, the rest are predetermined combinations of DTO maps and overlays. In the game new overlays are included, Fort Capuzzo, buildings and small hillocks. The little circles ASL maps are randomly generated at the beginning of an ASL combat.

View attachment 10935
This seems a bit like the "operational layer" of some of the Close Combat computer games. Looks very interesting. The artwork is terrific.

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
On Facebook, Games Armory stayed they will be carrying it

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
And yet the other day they claimed no US distributed, obviously changed their minds.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Terrific means great. Terrible means bad.

So you're good.

von Marwitz
Thank you! For the life me I couldn't understand the reaction, did not occur to me how close "terrible" and "terrific" may be to non-English speakers. (Google actually translates terrific into Italian as terribile, which means awful....?)

Perhaps I should have said Stupendo? Molto Bene?

The artwork is extremely good. I like it. And as I mentioned on the Facebook page, the research is top notch. It takes a special level of dedication to figure out that the Scots Guards didn't letter their companies, but instead gave them names like Left Flank Company, Right Flank Company, etc.

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Thank you! For the life me I couldn't understand the reaction, did not occur to me how close "terrible" and "terrific" may be to non-English speakers. (Google actually translates terrific into Italian as terribile, which means awful....?)

Perhaps I should have said Stupendo? Molto Bene?

The artwork is extremely good. I like it. And as I mentioned on the Facebook page, the research is top notch. It takes a special level of dedication to figure out that the Scots Guards didn't letter their companies, but instead gave them names like Left Flank Company, Right Flank Company, etc.

LOL it could be better! Anyway i understood that it was a compliment, I just wanted you not to be so good to us :rolleyes: