Brevity Assault pack available for pre-orders!

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Advancing Fire Team is proud to announce that Brevity Assault pack is now available for pre-order on http://advancingfire.com/ . This pack covers the Allied offensive called “Operation Brevity” on Libyan-Egypt border in May 1941. It includes operational and ASL parts. All the prices represented on the website are shipping and handling included. Further updates in https://www.facebook.com/groups/176359919713369/

10926 10927

Last edited:

Jumbo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Will these be distributed in the U.S.?
When will they be shipped?
Thanks.
All of these look great.

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Will these be distributed in the U.S.?
When will they be shipped?
Thanks.
All of these look great.
All the infos are on home page in advancingfire.com... we need to match a number of pre-orders... yes we deliver in U.S.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Preorders both via Second Chance in the UK, I don’t depend on somebodies view to buy .

Blofeld

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Are there any extended examples of play online? I'm really interested in Brevity Assault but preordering without
more information about the gameplay keeps me from pulling the trigger.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Do you
Are there any extended examples of play online? I'm really interested in Brevity Assault but preordering without
more information about the gameplay keeps me from pulling the trigger.
see anything like that for other third party items?

Blofeld

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Hello, which part of the sequence of play are you interested to have more infos on?
I'm very interested in how the Operational Level works out.

Aside from the very interesting topic the other argument for me to buy this Module is how this Operational Level differs from/adds/ replaces
a standard CG. Some information about this would be fantastic. Like a sample turn or two where someone could see how it works, what choices
a player can make for example.

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
I'm very interested in how the Operational Level works out.

Aside from the very interesting topic the other argument for me to buy this Module is how this Operational Level differs from/adds/ replaces
a standard CG. Some information about this would be fantastic. Like a sample turn or two where someone could see how it works, what choices
a player can make for example.
Its not so easy to give a complete representation of an operational turn. Imagine if i had to make it for a game like BCS or OCS. What i can do is to post here an extract of the manual and some other picture of elements of the operational side, just to give you an idea.

Blofeld

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Its not so easy to give a complete representation of an operational turn. Imagine if i had to make it for a game like BCS or OCS. What i can do is to post here an extract of the manual and some other picture of elements of the operational side, just to give you an idea.
Well, to get an idea how it works is exactly what I'm looking for! :)

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Ok, first of all i post Operational Map, big circles are Main Locations, the orange ones are the "key" ones, little circles are Secondary Locations where units cannot be in setup (difensive) mode... combats may be fought in all the Locations, either with ASL scenarios or with die rolls on an operational combat table. Some of the big circles are HASL map included, the rest are predetermined combinations of DTO maps and overlays. In the game new overlays are included, Fort Capuzzo, buildings and small hillocks. The little circles ASL maps are randomly generated at the beginning of an ASL combat.

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Here it is on the left a sample part of initial setup for one of the CG and on the right a sample of disambiguation operational/ASL. Im sorry for the delay but i was fighting with the dimension limits for the image in this forum. Also the colours in this forum change with compression of the image...

Attachments