BP HD status on a Hill

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
ROFL No answers....
Typical.

None of you are smart enough to determine it means Bypass?
Not surprised

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
BP is not the usual acronym for bypass.
So until you at last explained what you meant by it, nobody could answer you.
You even gave a misleading answer about its meaning.
It is not a question about who is smart (you?) or not.
It is about using the appropriate wordings of the rulebook.
Despising and mocking people seems to be your usual way of behaviour: do you think it makes people more willing to answer you?
Step down to the world of mortals, o glorious divinity, and the insignificant worms that we are will try to answer your celestial demands. 😜

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
ROFL No answers....
Typical.

Not surprised
I briefly thought about bypass when initially thinking of the meaning of BP but it's kinda obvious bypass is one word so it wouldn't be BP.

Had your initial statement not been so abstruse perhaps one of the dumbkopfs here could have answered it.

Last edited:

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
ROFL No answers....
Typical.

Not surprised
I could tell you but I am on ignore. Hint: it looks just like any other hull-down counter. The fact it is in bypass only changes the LOS. It's not rocket science. -- jim

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
BP is not the usual acronym for bypass.
So until you at last explained what you meant by it, nobody could answer you.
You even gave a misleading answer about its meaning.
It is not a question about who is smart (you?) or not.
It is about using the appropriate wordings of the rulebook.
Despising and mocking people seems to be your usual way of behaviour: do you think it makes people more willing to answer you?
Step down to the world of mortals, o glorious divinity, and the insignificant worms that we are will try to answer your celestial demands. 😜
So, instead of trying to answer the question you chose to attack instead.
I'm sure you can find 1000's of posts (you probably have due to your messages) to attack.

Why not just simply answer the question as best you can NOW knowing that BP meant bypass?

I already know...so I'm good...

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
So, instead of trying to answer the question you chose to attack instead.
I'm sure you can find 1000's of posts (you probably have due to your messages) to attack.

Why not just simply answer the question as best you can NOW knowing that BP meant bypass?

I already know...so I'm good...
Sorry Stewart, but my old (June 9, my goodness) post was spot on.

Now let us put my post in context.
It followed your post here :
ROFL No answers....
Typical.

Not surprised
You attack the other members because they "typically" didn't answer you,
You mock them saying that they are not smart enough to understand your otherwise unused acronym.
You are not surprised that they are not smart enough.

That is a series of personal attacks - mainly undeserved, as people most often try to answer your rules questions.
You have a very conflictual behaviour and you engage conversations from a very high horse.
Get down.

If you go on trying to stir conflict with people, I am afraid that you could be sanctioned for that.
Why do you seem to need to be obnoxious like that?
What are your motives?
Why do you lack so much respect for us that you need to insult us?
How do you think that your attacks help this forum community to develop?

Now, when I am directly attacked by you or someone else, I never take a disciplinary measure, but I report your post and let the other moderators make their call.
So I have reported your post.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
It's completely funny and ironic you would be so repeatedly unclear in your questions and use of language given your incessant crusade to complain about rules and SSR's being so unclear. For someone who complains so loudly over lack of clarity you would think you would be absolutely crystal clear and direct in all your questions. Then, for someone who complains all the time about not getting responses and how that's "typical", you certainly made no effort to clarify what you meant and then attacked everyone around you for not being smart enough to sort it out on their own. It's particularly galling for you to act this way given how much you complain about having to figure out SSRs and rules on your own from language you think imprecise. Sure, we're the problem.

Perhaps you should consider modeling the behavior you would like to see in others. The world is a merry-go-round. The faster you push something away, the quicker it comes right back at you. -- jim