Boresight at Night

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Yes, Pining for the Fjords it is indeed! Two piers all mined, six landing craft, two 88's and an attacking OBA module (Russians). We're looking forward to it lots... it has a very cool VASL map specially drawn for it.

Legion

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Chris Milne said:
I'm trying to remember how it went. I'm pretty sure it was a German victory, but can't remember how convincing. I know that an 88 got a CH on one of the LC. And I think that the sniper ran riot amongst the Soviet leaders. So it was probably quite comfortable for the Germans.
I too am of the opinion that it is German biased, but all it needs is a bit of luck to run with the OBA and most (if not all) of the LC to make it to the beach and then the Russians will have it... Still, the odds would have to be on Reepicheep!

No complaints i CHOSE to be the Russians!

:nuts:

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Legion said:
I too am of the opinion that it is German biased, but all it needs is a bit of luck to run with the OBA and most (if not all) of the LC to make it to the beach and then the Russians will have it... Still, the odds would have to be on Reepicheep!
:nuts:
The balance I took out was a barrage capable pre-reg hex for the oba. That might help a bit so as to drop some smoke on the top of the heights on turn 1.

Legion

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Hey there Brian... a Question for you (and any others) under the heading "BWM7.1 errate?"