BoF16 Saluting A General - AAR

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Or, the situation seemed to be in favour of Mr. Pleva. ;)
I look forward to hearing from Steven about it. I still think this game is slightly deceptive. It all comes down to the Russian setup and pushing the Germans away from the VC are at the beginning. -- jim

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I look forward to hearing from Steven about it. I still think this game is slightly deceptive. It all comes down to the Russian setup and pushing the Germans away from the VC are at the beginning. -- jim
I have not observerd the game from the start, but it was my impression that Randy did put some Russians up front to push back the German setup area but not in every spot. Take this with a bit of caution, though, because I might be mistaken, and - as I said - did not observe the game from the start.

von Marwitz

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Thanks again Chris. You have made the POS I gave you look amazing.

Question for everyone else: do people like this form? I am thinking about doing some more but I cannot tell if people are reading it and enjoying it. It is not lost on me that it's been a long while since something similar has appeared in a Journal. Are people interested in more like this? -- jim

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Question for everyone else: do people like this form? I am thinking about doing some more but I cannot tell if people are reading it and enjoying it. It is not lost on me that it's been a long while since something similar has appeared in a Journal. Are people interested in more like this? -- jim
I will let you know after I read it.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks again Chris. You have made the POS I gave you look amazing.

👍 Would definitely read 'em if you make 'em.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
My pleasure (and pain) Jim.

My sister-in-law the graphic artist used to refer to her time with a crown corporation as polishing turds for a living. At least she was paid for it! ;)
Coprolite can be polished. Not quite the same but possible. 😉🙄🤣

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Who won ? I’m currently playing this one and I’m kinda courious.