BoF 20 Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea

rryeates

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am trying to figure out if there is errata on this. Based on the board layout it feels like the Germans should enter from the EAST edge but the card says SOUTH edge. This very well may be correct as written, but since the on map Germans set up on or east of FF it just feel odds that they can enter along the entire south edge. Anyone in the know who can confirm the card is correct? TIA Randy

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Curious: is there any source that indicates the differences between original FrFs and the BOF scenarios? I took a quick look at the MMP site, but didn't see anything

Last edited:

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
I might have a list of what was updated. MMP typically don't list changes/updates from TPP scenarios published as official scenarios.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Curious: is there any source that indicates the differences between original FrF and the BOF scenarios? I took a quick look at the MMP site, but didn't see anything
I'll take a quick look at it when mine arrives (probably tomorrow or Monday) and get back to you. Sure had fun with the FrF offering though.

waltermcwilliam

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I really enjoy this scenario, one of the few on my replay list. I won a narrow victory as the Germans. I remember we had like 3 or 4 changes to the falling snow intensified to none. Looking forward to trying the updated version.