Bocage WA

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ole Boe said:
I think we succeeded with the WA rules, but was a little burnt out and rewrote too little in the Bocage rules.
I wish you guys would have gutted the WA rules completely and simply allowed all units to get wall TEM if they wanted it. I think the rules are overly complicated and unrealistic, a bad combination. I doubt you had enough freedom to do something like that, but the intention of the rules (no matter how well they are worded) is way more effort than the "realism" they provide.

If anyone ever gives me control over the ASLRB, WA will be history.

BrooklynLou

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ole said:
I want to slap myself for not rewriting the Bocage rules more than I did for the second ed.
Ole, theres nothing stopping you from doing it now. MMP can just issue a PDF with that page in it, we can print it to our color printers, and get on with life.

Ole Boe

Reaction score
Country
llNorway
I don't think simplyfying the WA rules will be the focus of errata pages. There will probably come some rewritten rules in the future, but not those.

I do agree that the WA rules are more complicated than necessary, but at least they're now clear (with the exception of the Bocage LOS we discussed)...