Bocage and AFV WA

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi all-

Can an AFV claim WA over a bocage hexside? Gonna play Steel inferno from BtB and now I'm actually reading up on these WA and bocage rules.

Scott

ds

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes. With exceptions (of course). Should be located in B9 (nrbh, but I believe bocage WA is treated exactly the same as with regular walls/hedges).

BrianS

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Scott,

Is Steel Inferno what you have in mind for Saturday? If so, I'll read up on my bocage and WA as well. Also, I have the v1 ASLRB, and I've gotten the impression from reading some of the forum posts that the v2 book updated some of the WA rules. If so, are there any resources out there that point out the differences between the v1 and v2 rules?

Thanks,

Brian

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi-

Rob and I played Steel Inferno today, for saturday I was thinking of just an infantry action, or something less complicated then a BtB scenario, perhaps Lenins Sons from Le Franc Tireur zine. But if you want to play a BtB or some other scenario let me know.

Oh and thanks ds for the help.

Scott

BrianS

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A straight-up infantry fight sounds fine. Anything too complicated and there will be smoke coming out of my ears.

da priest

Reaction score
BrianS said:
Scott,

Is Steel Inferno what you have in mind for Saturday? If so, I'll read up on my bocage and WA as well. Also, I have the v1 ASLRB, and I've gotten the impression from reading some of the forum posts that the v2 book updated some of the WA rules. If so, are there any resources out there that point out the differences between the v1 and v2 rules?

Thanks,

Brian
Major changes, like when you can claim WA, and ? gain...

Don't know of any complete sources.. :( but check out B7 and 8 on MMPs web site..... :)

:twisted:

BrianS

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks to both of the above posts for the tips on figuring out ASLRB v2 WA. They were both helpful in finding more info on the current rules. Now I just have to learn them...