Boards 80-83

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have somehow missed something. I don't seem to have, nor know, what product came out with boards 80, 81, 82 and 83. It must have been awhile ago as they are listed on the VASL download site.

Any help?

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Big, yet with hiding places, especially if they are steep....

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks. I just realized looking at the VASL maps. When I looked at the link on MMP to the KASL maps they are not labeled 80-83, but have a letter/number combo for each they are showing.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
The physical maps are also labelled as 80-83. The images on the MMP site were put up well, well in advanced of FW. I suspect there were a few tentative maps that they might release before FW came out so they didn't put normal series specific numbers on them when they posted the images. As it is there is a gap, 77, due in the next journal, has not yet been released.

Brad M-V

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
The physical maps are also labelled as 80-83. The images on the MMP site were put up well, well in advanced of FW. I suspect there were a few tentative maps that they might release before FW came out so they didn't put normal series specific numbers on them when they posted the images. As it is there is a gap, 77, due in the next journal, has not yet been released.
Right on, I can't wait to get that board!