board configuration for new 25, "Gavin's Gamble"

GeorgeBates

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llJapan
If any members of the cabal are working on the terrain changes for boards 7 and 16 for the Yanks 2 version of this scenario for a future VASL version, feel free to ask me for a setup file that can be used to confirm the alterations.

Cheers!

- G

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm not presently but I could. Send me what you got and I'll take a look. At the very least, I'll add it to the list. Thanks George.

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yep. I'll look at them soon as I can. Thanks George.

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looked at this today George. It's involved but doable. Hopefully you'll see it soon.

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got it done George. I'll email the boards to you for your review before I upload them. Interesting scenario. I'd love to play it someday. You have a vested interest I see.

GeorgeBates

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llJapan
Got it done George. I'll email the boards to you for your review before I upload them. Interesting scenario. I'd love to play it someday. You have a vested interest I see.
Standing by to receive transmission. Indeed, you can call that 12-year project a "vested interest."

GeorgeBates

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llJapan
Folks,

My new friend the large Jurassic predator has loaded boards 07v6.1 and 16v6.2, with scenario-specific overlays for the updated "Gavin's Gamble", to the VASL boards download site. Pretty good work for a guy with three claws on each of his forelimbs. Thank, Al.

Grab these babies when you pick up boards 74 and 75, and take the scenario out for a spin. Feedback welcome.

Cheers!

- G

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
Those are pretty sweet. They do what every scenario-specific transformation should do: remove the need to make any other scenario-specific transformations (including placement of overlays).