Board 85?

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I can neither confirm nor deny the presence of board 77...

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is it safe to assume board 85 will be made available as an individual board purchase? Could it / Will it be available for purchase at the same time when the Roma and Swedish pack is released? This would be a thoughtful gesture to those who may already have the Friendly Fire scenario packs and prefer not to have to buy duplicate scenarios just to get the board.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Is it safe to assume board 85 will be made available as an individual board purchase? Could it / Will it be available for purchase at the same time when the Roma and Swedish pack is released? This would be a thoughtful gesture to those who may already have the Friendly Fire scenario packs and prefer not to have to buy duplicate scenarios just to get the board.
That would be good for people that already have the Friendly Fire packs right enough
for me though I'm going to have to buy the pack as I only have, like 2 Friendly Fire packs

Looking forward to this

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That would be good for people that already have the Friendly Fire packs right enough
for me though I'm going to have to buy the pack as I only have, like 2 Friendly Fire packs

Looking forward to this
I think that Chas just said that bd 85 will be in the Swedish Volunteers pack. A remake of bd FrF A.

Maybe I am getting confused?!?

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I think that Chas just said that bd 85 will be in the Swedish Volunteers pack. A remake of bd FrF A.

Maybe I am getting confused?!?
Looks like it's in Best of Friends 2 then. Cool