Board 77.

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Old New England Joke: Tourists traveling in Vermont, see signs for Frost's Birthplace, Frost's Home, etc. Then they pause when they see this:

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Old New England Joke: Tourists traveling in Vermont, see signs for Frost's Birthplace, Frost's Home, etc. Then they pause when they see this:
View attachment 17393
Now that's some funny New England humor. 🤣

I thought it was hilarious. Actiondebbie still processing it. California blonde 😉🥰

Good cook though. Just doesn't appreciate some humor. That's why you guys get all my hahas. 😉😉

Last edited:

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
So who has heard of The Road Less Travelled by M Scott Peck? It was big a while back.

atago44

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, don't they end near a farm?
Think fields where crops are grown. Also, there are trash dumps. It may go to a place where wood is chopped, etc., or the favorite swimming hole. These are not going to be paved roads. And as Peiper said after the Battle of the Bulge, they may be roads "more fit for bicycles than tanks"--but they are still roads.

Last edited:

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Actiondebbie still processing it. California blonde 😉🥰

Good cook though. Just doesn't appreciate some humor. That's why you guys get all my hahas. 😉😉
Hey, she married you, so she must have a sense of humour! :whistle:

Seriously, you walked right into that one! ;)

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
View attachment 17393
The roads do the same thing in Indiana, but we don’t post signs. Just something you are supposed to know, I guess.