BO Tournament Signups UPDATE JUNE 11th!

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You can start signing up early (now) here for the BO Tournament "Three Months in France" (3MIF) if you know you are going to play. :thumup:

All players will play bothsides in all 5 rounds, overall top scorer will be declared the winner. Starts @ June 20th. :D

The complete Outline & Briefing will be posted soon for those of you still curious.:hmmm:

Just post a quick reply below and say you're in and you are! :)

Palantir :cheeky:

UPDATE:

The BO Tournament Briefing is up go to main header: WARGAMES:TOURNAMENTS:"3MIF" for all the details.

{Note- some of you do not have your emails "availabile"- I will need those to send you the rounds!}

Last edited:

airBiscuit

Assistant CM Moderator
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Reporting for Duty

I've been playing CMBO PBEM since February, so I am in the groove. Send me to the front!

I just activated my email options, so hopefully I can be contacted that way. If not, please notify me by posting to this topic.

Thanks!

Arakis

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Have been busy with CMBB recently, I'll be happy to go back to CMBO for a change. Count me in.

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Add to the list these soldiers marching bravely to the BO Front: :whlchr:

Bazooka Bill &
NiG {Rookies Tournament Champion}
now add shock trooper into the bocage mix. :D

There is no need to send me an email that you want in, just post you want in here below! :)

(I know NiG did it just to remind me he soundly beat me in the final round of the Rookies Tourney.) :p

Last edited:

caublbil

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
3 MiF

I wish to enlist in the 3 MiF tournament. My Call Sign on the ladder is Bazooka Bill and email address is listed on there as well. Thank you for organizing the fun and wish everyone happy hunting and good luck. :cool:

Tripps

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
you guys all about to have some fun without me?

Count me in, i just have to find that cmbo cd.... :cheeky: