Blue Max film on Sunday

Tim

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Blue Max is a WWI war movie,starring George Pepard from the A-Team. He plays a German pilot who wants to earn the Pour le Merite nicknamed the "Blue Max"

Reaction score
They showed it a few months ago in the US on the HD Net Movies satellite channel. High Definition in the original aspect ratio. Aahh.......Ursela Andress :hail: :hail: :hail:

MajorH

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Priest said:
I love the Blue Max, I wish that they would put it on Yank TV.
I have seen it available on widescreen DVD from time to time at Wal-Mart and Target for less than $10. Got mine off a $7.50 rack at Wal-Mart within the last year. Also available from Amazon.com. Same for Battle of Britain.

Rame

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Still have my VHS tape of this movie kicking about the house. Good movie.

Priest

Reaction score
MajorH said:
I have seen it available on widescreen DVD from time to time at Wal-Mart and Target for less than $10. Got mine off a $7.50 rack at Wal-Mart within the last year. Also available from Amazon.com. Same for Battle of Britain.
Thanks, will make a run to Wal-mart.

Wolfe Tone

Reaction score
Country
llIreland
It was filmed in Ireland. All those troops you see are/were serving Irish soldiers of the time which the film team hired from the Army to use as extras.

When I was 14 or so we used to drive up to the Dublin/Wicklow mountains and see the WWI replica planes flying overhead.

Great film BTW. :D