Blood & Jungle and CoS on Preorder

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I cannot stress enough how much we need preorders to make this reprint work. As of right now it is nearly impossible for us to even attempt a reprint. We understood this undertaking would be at a loss, but would be beneficial to the ASL customers and community as a whole – we were willing to accept some loss for the benefit of all and to make these great products available again. However, we may not be able to proceed unless there is more interest demonstrated through preorders.

So please, if your intention is to buy this product please place your preorder with us. We do want to make these products available but need your support.

Thanks much,
Chas

Rock SgtDan

Reaction score
First name
Dan
Country
llSlovenia
While you are printing countersheets -- any possibility of making say quarter sheets having errata & tweaks, to several products? Even if it comes to a few counters more than a quarter sheet, add them as a single strip?

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Seriously?!?!?! Did you read post 23?

While you are printing countersheets -- any possibility of making say quarter sheets having errata & tweaks, to several products? Even if it comes to a few counters more than a quarter sheet, add them as a single strip?

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I cannot stress enough how much we need preorders to make this reprint work. As of right now it is nearly impossible for us to even attempt a reprint. We understood this undertaking would be at a loss, but would be beneficial to the ASL customers and community as a whole – we were willing to accept some loss for the benefit of all and to make these great products available again. However, we may not be able to proceed unless there is more interest demonstrated through preorders.

So please, if your intention is to buy this product please place your preorder with us. We do want to make these products available but need your support.

Thanks much,
Chas
It is not reasonable for you not to at least break even. I think most of us would be willing to pay a bit extra for that to happen. Why don't you guy do a gofundme for these projects. It has worked pretty well for quite a few video game companies. I am sure many people would chip in to see these things happen.

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Actually, I'm surprised the publishers aren't using more Kickstarters as they would be perfect in an era of the internet and social media for these kinds of projects.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thank you very much to those that have ordered.
If you are on the fence or even considering just ordering the countersheet set, please do so soon.

Thanks much,
Chas

gulliver62

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK, even though I probably won't have the skill to play these modules for a year or more I've seen the e-bay prices on OOP items. Order placed.

echack

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK, even though I probably won't have the skill to play these modules for a year or more I've seen the e-bay prices on OOP items. Order placed.
I've played a scenario from Blood and Steel, and am no expert. There are scenarios at all levels of complexity in it.

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Chas,
Sorry if I missed it, but are the updates to the modules posted anyplace? I'm looking at the feasibility of upgrading to v2, but am still on the fence. Thanks.

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I hope it is still on preorder in April because I already spent my ASL money this month (I allow myself one expensive module a month). I was able to get a copy of Doomed Battalions for $150 bucks on eBay a gouge but not too bad. Yes it was too expensive but it was the cheapest I have found and I needed it. Besides, Mass Effect Andromeda is about to be released. :)

FMFCB

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
I see you can now order the boards from Blood and Jungle, and Crucible of Steel under the parts tab.
Dave