Blood & Jungle and CoS on Preorder

csiemers

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Chas,
Sorry if I missed it, but are the updates to the modules posted anyplace? I'm looking at the feasibility of upgrading to v2, but am still on the fence. Thanks.
I'm in the same boat. I have yet to see anything that indicates what updates have been made. It's a lot of many if there are only minor changes.

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm in the same boat. I have yet to see anything that indicates what updates have been made. It's a lot of many if there are only minor changes.
This is basically a straight reprint for both products. The only differences between the previous versions and the upcoming are those related to errata incorporation. We are also tweaking 4 scenarios that showed the most imbalance from v1, and we will make those available as errata updates for v1.

csiemers

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is basically a straight reprint for both products. The only differences between the previous versions and the upcoming are those related to errata incorporation. We are also tweaking 4 scenarios that showed the most imbalance from v1, and we will make those available as errata updates for v1.
Thanks for the info. I'll pass on these then and look for other items in the future.