Blood & Jungle and CoS on Preorder

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen,

We are very pleased to announce the start of the preorder process for the reprints of both Blood and Jungle and Crucible of Steel. All known errata has been incorporated and several scenarios have been tweaked. If you were one of the people that previously responded with your intent to purchase the reprint we need you to place your preorder.

Preorder prices are as follows:

Blood and Jungle US $110 Overseas $125

Crucible of Steel US $110 Overseas $125

Both US $210 Overseas $240

Our new counter printer has done a tremendous job and the reprint counters will look even better than the originals. We are printing a small number of extra counter sheet sets and the full set of counters for both products can be ordered for $95 US and $110 overseas during the preorder process.

We look forward to your support

Sam will have this up on the website no later than tomorrow and will post a message here when he has done that.

Thanks much,

Chas

buser333

Reaction score
Will there be a list of what has been "tweaked" for those of us who already own both?

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Will there be a list of what has been "tweaked" for those of us who already own both?
Please say yes... I'm happy to pay for new product, and even ordered ITR2 with the first edition already in my library, but if it's just tweaks, it seems a bit wasteful...

Kijug

Reaction score
First name
Matt
Country
llUnited States
Preorder? What? I'm still cutting out ITR2 overlays replacing my ITR stuff I gave away. Are these reprints gonna have extra scenarios, like 100 or so? I lost count after 20 or so when I received ITR2 and PIF at the same time (last week!)

BFP...great job!

Now to go sell my other kidney and preorder CoS2 and BaJ2. Ahhh, yes...all "for the game"....

samtyson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All of the early order information is now live at our website, boundingfire.com.

You can order one or both reprints, and even get just the counters.

Thanks everybody for your support!

robh91

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
A big thanks to everyone at BFP for the great (and very cost effective) service to buyers outside the US. I have ordered the "pair". thanks!

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
This is good news.

I can recommend to anyone who do not have these to grab them. I had good fun playing scenarios from either. In my personal opinion they range among the best TPP publications out there.

von Marwitz

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Agreed - provided you're not put off by the strong themes of the BFP modules. Into the Rubble and Blood and Jungle do have some variety as to the nationalities involved (though the Japanese are not present in all BaJ scenarios), but still, there is a lot of thematic unity to them. But if you don't have a problem with that, the BFP modules are indeed very nice products.

djohannsen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We are very pleased to announce the start of the preorder process for the reprints of both Blood and Jungle and Crucible of Steel. All known errata has been incorporated and several scenarios have been tweaked. If you were one of the people that previously responded with your intent to purchase the reprint we need you to place your preorder.
Great news. Yesterday I placed my pre-order through Ritterkrieg.com (my "go to" for everything ASL).

By the way, you must have me confused with someone else (as you addressed me as "Gentlemen").

Dave

djohannsen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We are very pleased to announce the start of the preorder process for the reprints of both Blood and Jungle and Crucible of Steel.
Chas:

So that I can plan my ASL budget/acquisitions, do you mind sharing whether it's likely days, weeks, or months before B&J ships?

Dave

Chris Drake

Capitalist Pig
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Chas:

So that I can plan my ASL budget/acquisitions, do you mind sharing whether it's likely days, weeks, or months before B&J ships?

Dave
I received a note a few hours after I placed my order that said 4-6 weeks. I placed my order the first day.

djohannsen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I received a note a few hours after I placed my order that said 4-6 weeks. I placed my order the first day.
Ah, so I can probably sneak in another purchase before this one hits the credit card (I try to limit to about one big one each month). Thank you.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If you were someone who said you would buy this, please preorder from us as soon as you can. This is to help us make the best decisions possible on the print run.

Thanks much,
Chas

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If you were someone who said you would buy this, please preorder from us as soon as you can. This is to help us make the best decisions possible on the print run.

Thanks much,
Chas
OK, you coerced me enough... Now quit twisting my arm....

These items are for Grand-son.

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have not preordered something like this before so I have a question. Will I be charged when I make the order or when it ships? I ask because I limit my budget to one expensive ASL item a month and I want to know which month it will be charged.

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
They don't take credit cards directly, so I'd imagine you'll be charged when you order via PayPal.