Blood and Jungle (VASL/Skype)

psience_guy

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
James
Country
llUnited States
Several months back I picked up Blood and Jungle and been wanting to run through all or most
of the scenarios. I have never played PTO before, so this will be a new experience.
However, I have played ASL off and on for a couple of decades - probably forgetting more
rules than I care to remember. An experienced player might need to refresh my memory
on some rules. I am available most nights and weekends, we can set up a fixed time each
week or we can just decide week by week. I am fairly flexible.

Blood and Jungle itself would not be necessary to play - I can scan in scenarios one by one
as I set them up in VASL.

Attachments

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
Several months back I picked up Blood and Jungle and been wanting to run through all or most
of the scenarios. I have never played PTO before, so this will be a new experience.
However, I have played ASL off and on for a couple of decades - probably forgetting more
rules than I care to remember. An experienced player might need to refresh my memory
on some rules. I am available most nights and weekends, we can set up a fixed time each
week or we can just decide week by week. I am fairly flexible.

Blood and Jungle itself would not be necessary to play - I can scan in scenarios one by one
as I set them up in VASL.
Love PTO mate. I'm UK but if we could sort the timing out I'd be more than happy to give you a game.

psience_guy

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
James
Country
llUnited States
I already have three takers. Thanks for the inquiry, it would be great to add another player to my experience, but I think that my time is reached it's limit.