Blacklisted names!!!

Beeyatch

Senior Guild Founder
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Okay I will update this post whenever needed with as few names as possible to try not to recruite back in if asked. Not every member we boot gets on it, Just a few that have caused alot of trouble/hassel for whatever reasons. If these people give you any grief about it, Just tell them to contact a founder regarding the issue.

Milltown
Killster
Molinos
Ophillinth
Galkan
Bizkitguy
Hauss
wyvslayer
Remo
Wigglebutt

Thanks,
Atheina.

Last edited:

Kelthalas

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
How about that wyvslayer guy or whatever his name was? Did everything work out well with him?

Beeyatch

Senior Guild Founder
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
LOL Thx, That's one name I never want to see again anywhere.

Beeyatch

Senior Guild Founder
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Remo and all alts are no longer welcome in the guild. We have given him many chances for his "out of controll mouth" and his need to leave the guild and come back, leave etc. He left again today and was VERY rude to me in guild chat cause I wouldnt kick his daughter out! (so he logged in as her said his nasty 2 cents)

Fairlindra

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Atheina: I think you might want to add Magenta and her characters, Sneakerzz, Magentic, Destinyz, Soonerz as she has followed in Remo's foot steps on bashing DN. She is currently a member of his guild and has showed the same opinion publicly.

Beeyatch

Senior Guild Founder
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
There are many more I would like on the black list cause of things I have heard. But without screen shots I just cant do anything about it, cause its all hear say. But will for sure keep the names in mind thanks

Beeyatch

Senior Guild Founder
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Was he kicked or just left? Some people like to shop around before they deside on a guild, We have had many leave on good terms after a short period of time to "feel out other guilds" then came back to us and have become long time members:)

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
We also have a handful of low level toons that leave for 15 minutes to sign a guild charter for a few gold and come back - very understandable for lower level (read: broke) characters. :D

Fairlindra

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No he /gquit but I just wanted to mention it since we have been having some issues lately.

Kelthalas

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
We also have a handful of low level toons that leave for 15 minutes to sign a guild charter for a few gold and come back - very understandable for lower level (read: broke) characters. :D
I did that all the time with my low levels, I made like 15 gold on char just by asking if anyone had a charter for me to sign... for A PRICE!!! lol

Fairlindra

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mobsiminn went on about how the guild sucked tonight then finally someone told him how to /gquit and he left up to you guys what you want to do if he wants back in my vote is no.

Beeyatch

Senior Guild Founder
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Okay I'll do my best to member that name incase he does try to get back in.

Fairlindra

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Coolin quit the guild aka Animalperson after Shankk gave him another chance. He basically said a few choice words then quit.

Beeyatch

Senior Guild Founder
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ya I dont want him back either.... I am going to start a new thread for the kicked/unwanted members so we can post about them there.
The blacklisted we want only for the worst of the worst. If their name is on the list and some how they sneak back in the guild they will be removed instantly!!.. But we still need to let each other know about the members that we kicked out or silenced or just want to complain about lol

Last edited:

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yeah, it's getting a little confusing in here! :laugh:

ONLY post here for members that are perma-banned, of members you feel should be! We'll use Ath's new thread for griping about (ex-)members. :D