Black Barricades round two.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
In my Black Barricades CG the Russians were desperately trying to create a breakthrough. They sent two+ companies and two AFV platoons against the westernmost German front line and finally managed to crush the defenders. They will reach the Spree soon. Meanwhile in the Berlin factories the stalemate continues!
In the next scenario two companies of NKVD troops will arrive. Gestapo vs NKVD anybody? Hitler and Stalin are still fighting their political battle right at the very end.

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpaZzrXx.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpbSJQJY.jpg

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
The set up is complete for the 25th Oct date in the Black Barricades CG. This took me days of thinking about and planning. As soon as the scenario starts I expect all hell to break loose. Hypothetical Berlin Autumn '45 CG based on the RB CGIII.varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphphI3qlL.jpg varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphp1utpEc.jpg varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphp7Hj2mr.jpg varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpHuHuLe.jpg

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
I am now up to the 12th CG date. There have been 3 idle days and 3 dual attacks and 6 Russian assaults. The Russian now has 120 SE and the German 80 SE. The JS III's have entered the fray. The German had some dug-in King Tigers but there is only one left. The CG is getting huge.
Still enjoying it though. I decided to increase the CPP a bit so that both sides can purchase some toys as well as the usual infantry coy. Added some NKVD coy to the Russian available RG.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
It is still the 12th CG date. I am up to the end of the Russian movement phase on turn 4. Haven't really played much over the whole summer.