Bitter Ender 2023 April 13th-16th

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks, Alan wanted to know that right away. Hope Alan can get more space opened up. Of course, there are other hotels nearby but not at the rate Alan negotiated.
I sure hope so, the other hotels in the vicinity are 1.5x or 2x the costs. Raleigh has gotten expensive.

Jplott94

Reaction score
First name
Jon
Country
llUnited States
Registration fee forwarded via PayPal. Hotel reservations made at the block rate.
See you there next month!

Marc G

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey there, checking if I missed the Mini-Tournament announcement, lol. Please let me know. Trying to get my kit together early :)

dreenstra

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Anyone who is attending looking for a warm-up game? I should roll into town mid-afternoon on Thursday so I could play something fairly good-size before the tournament itself starts.

PM me if interested and we'll pick something out.

Cheers,
Dave

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
Final edition of the Main Event (AKA GröFaZ) has been added to the files under the first post of this thread. Look forward to hosting the latest edition of the this long running tournament (since 1989).

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
Just a note for everyone attending, there is massive road construction in that area. The intersection of Blue Ridge Rd and Hillsboro Street is closed. Just check a current map/traffic app on the way in.
Thanks, Scott. I will try to get your store fliers on Thursday. You might leave them with one of your staffers at the checkout. Ray

Sean Deller

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have a room reserved at the Ramada (two queen beds, checking in on Thursday and out on Sunday) that I will cancel next week, unless someone wants it.

Let me know soon.

Cheers,
Sean

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Anyone want a ride from NoVA to the Bitter Ender? I'm heading down Thursday and coming back Sunday. I have plenty of room for up to three others and their gear.
Have a great time and a safe journey!