Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
From Ray:

GCBITTEREND23 is now the booking code for booking a room at the Ramada Inn in Raleigh, NC.

Where: Ramada Raleigh Blue Ridge, 1520 Blue Ridge Road, Raleigh, NC 27607. Contact the
hotel directly for reservations under the function name: “GCBITTEREND23”
Phone: 1-919-832-4100
Fax: 1-919-826-1796

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
The Bitter Ender main event playlist is attached to this message. The main event consists of thirty-two players vying for the championship. The main event is open to the first 32 players registered and will be reported on ROAR. The field will be divided into two groups: 1) former winners of the B.E. or other ASL tournaments and 2) less experienced players or AARP'ers. The final will match the winners of the two respective groups.

A list of the two round mini tournaments for those knocked out of the main will be available about mid-March with winners awarded a plaque. Preregistration before March 24th will save you $5 and most likely guarantee you a spot in the main tournament.

Attachments

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Bitter Ender main event playlist is attached to this message. The main event consists of thirty-two players vying for the championship. The main event is open to the first 32 players registered and will be reported on ROAR. The field will be divided into two groups: 1) former winners of the B.E. or other ASL tournaments and 2) less experienced players or AARP'ers. The final will match the winners of the two respective groups.

A list of the two round mini tournaments for those knocked out of the main will be available about mid-March with winners awarded a plaque. Preregistration before March 24th will save you $5 and most likely guarantee you a spot in the main tournament.
Interesting idea, always a dark horse in the final.

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just booked my hotel. I got the last room under the block. I called Alan L. and told him.

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
I just booked my hotel. I got the last room under the block. I called Alan L. and told him.
Thanks, Alan wanted to know that right away. Hope Alan can get more space opened up. Of course, there are other hotels nearby but not at the rate Alan negotiated.