Country
llUnited States
... Or maybe like a Klein bottle - existing in a whole different dimension. 🛸

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Well, a Klein bottle is just a Möbius strip that's been stripped of its border. So, it depends - how bounded is Klas? (but again - still, non-orientable, doesn't seem to fit)

BattleSchool

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I've had to hold off on the "third" instalment in this series (waiting on some answers to questions I sent Perry at the end of Sept.).

So I've jumped ahead a bit and released the following. In addition to appearing on Jim's blog, the article was initially published in the Sept. 2021 issue of Banzai.

The article looks at how a CH is obtained on the Infantry Target Type. I've added a few more illustrated examples in the Sitrep post.

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Have you left such comments on the blogg as well, so the writer gets the feedback/opinion ?

It is hard to write rules/article/SSR/VC short and concise and also clear.

Especially rules if the concept is complicated to begin with.
He's read this thread, BELIEVE me

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
He's read this thread, BELIEVE me
You do realize that the comments were directed at the blog post on asl-battleschool.blogspot.com right?

...and given that the poster on that site started this thread, I think it's kind of obvious that he has seen his own thread....

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
You do realize that the comments were directed at the blog post on asl-battleschool.blogspot.com right?

...and given that the poster on that site started this thread, I think it's kind of obvious that he has seen his own thread....
I'm implying as you well know...that JB has seen and is perusing this thread 3x daily.

I'm still waiting for Enthralling articles. The restating the rules for the 100th time is kinda taxing.
kinda feels like Rebranded CH products.

HEEEEE HAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
I'm implying as you well know...that JB has seen and is perusing this thread 3x daily.

I'm still waiting for Enthralling articles. The restating the rules for the 100th time is kinda taxing.
kinda feels like Rebranded CH products.

HEEEEE HAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW
View attachment 19766
Are you this unpleasant in person?