Bill Sisler.

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
Hi all. I'm really struggling to find a picture of Bill.
Desperately need it for an in memorial section of an ASL magazine I intend creating for the forthcoming tournament I run.
Can anyone help? I really would like a nice picture of Bill to go alongside the words I have (thank you David !).

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Hi all. I'm really struggling to find a picture of Bill.
Desperately need it for an in memorial section of an ASL magazine I intend creating for the forthcoming tournament I run.
Can anyone help? I really would like a nice picture of Bill to go alongside the words I have (thank you David !).
Bret or Dave Ginnard might be able to help you out or put you in touch with Bill's brother Dave.

Dave Ginnard is davegin on the forum.

Last edited:

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I have a picture somewhere of someone playing Mac at one of the Turkeyfests. I think it was Bill but I could be wrong. If it is Bill I will try to get it to you. I don't have the capability but plenty of young techno savvy coworkers who do.

If it is Mac and Bill playing what a photo of two of the legends of the game. The search will commence.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I have a picture somewhere of someone playing Mac at one of the Turkeyfests. I think it was Bill but I could be wrong. If it is Bill I will try to get it to you. I don't have the capability but plenty of young techno savvy coworkers who do.

If it is Mac and Bill playing what a photo of two of the legends of the game. The search will commence.
I found the picture but unfortunately it was not of Bill and Mac. It was Fish, Mac and Rick Troha.

Sorry. I will look through some of my Oktoberfest pictures and perhaps Bill may be in one.

Thanks for wanting to have a remembrance of Bill. He was a great guy.

In one of my notebooks I did come across Bill, his brother Dave and I pitted against Fish, Mark Nixon and Matt ( no last name recorded ) in a six player Timoshenko's Attack. Fish, Mark and Matt won. Great scenario for multiple players!
Good times. Too bad that I have a memory like a sieve for such things.