Bill Jennings "War in 2012 MBX"

John Osborne

Reaction score
This is from Bill Jennings who asked that I post this around the wargame forums.

Hi, everyone --

Awhile back, I began an MBX which was immediately beset by numerous delays, and after struggling along for awhile I finally had to put the game into a nearly one-year hiatus in order to deal with a "perfect storm" of work and other real-life matters which demanded my undivided attention.

I'm glad to say that I'm now able to resume the game, with a fair amount of confidence that I'll finally be able keep it running and finish it. For information about the scenario, an FAQ and sign-up form, check the website at

The War in 2012

I hope you'll be interested in joining (or rejoining) the game. We have quite a few players back from the first run but there are still several slots open at present for both Blue and Red land, naval and air forces, as well as intelligence and logistics.

Best regards,

Bill Jennings

P.S. As always, if you've already received a similar notice from me for this MBX, my apologies for your having received another one -- basically the same notice is going to several lists.

bongotastic

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi,
I am looking for 1-3 Tactical Air commanders for the MBX War in 2012. These positions would be subordinate to REDFOR Air Command (for which I am the CO). In practice, this means working out ATOs toward specific operational objectives (define groups, targets, mission, payload and timing: a pretty Harpoonesque thing to do). Within the REDFOR team, all commanders are also dubbing as Staff advisors and everyone is welcomed to comment on other commander's plans.

A TacAirCom position is focussed, so the quantity of work is limited (support 1 Land operation, join ops with the navy, etc.). However, this MBX is going to last for months, maybe over a year. Therefore, signing up should be for the long haul.

If you are interested in planning Joint operations with either the Navy or the Landlubbers on focussed operations, get in touch with me (PM or email via forum) or Bill Jennings (see link above).

Christian

PS: Sorry for the cross-posting if you have seen this notice somewhere else.