Bill Cosby...guilty

First name
Mike
I have nothing against the arrest and conviction of any criminal, But I have a major problem with anyone being convicted of commiting a crime against someone who takes blood money from the abuser then waits over ten years to file charges. I still say it sounds to me like the money had run out and she was more likely looking for another infusion of cash and just happened to get the wrong court.

I have nothing against the arrest and conviction of any criminal, But I have a major problem with anyone being convicted of commiting a crime against someone who takes blood money from the abuser then waits over ten years to file charges. I still say it sounds to me like the money had run out and she was more likely looking for another infusion of cash and just happened to get the wrong court.
Personally, I have a major problem with rapists who think that they can use their wealth to bribe their way out of facing criminal charges for their horrendous actions in the first place. It's about time the score was evened up. You do the crime, you do the time.