Bigfoot - the Evidence..........................

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

I have been recently looking at Sassquatch stuff....................................this is hugely entertaining..........especially at night, before you go to sleep..............seriously creepy................it's sometimes better than hauntings stuff.................loooooove it........................................never realised that the boogers were so prolific in Maine.......................I would love to visit the vast National Parks and woodland of North America...............but not ALONE..................and definitely not Maine......................even if you are armed .........it makes no difference..................................................................It does not sound crazy to me...............................Ruuuuuuuuun !:yell:...............

Hugely entertaining for those who have not experienced it.........................................................................

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
sass.jpg

According to a guy who lives in Kentucky , who has encountered a number of them. He can attest to the fact that he came across one, which was a young female with golden hair ; and according to him - she was 6 foot 6 inches and very beautiful. She growled at him because he was staring too intently at her cleavage.....................this kind of gives veracity to his story..................as he already has one marriage relationship bust up in his private life and is on his second...................................................definitely has a wandering eye...................for the Quatch............:sick:......there is even a historical report about a guy in the 1890's who was rumoured to have an extremely hairy wife and they lived alone and in total seclusion.....he was besotted with her..................:sick:...