Big Trouble In Little Poland

LaFajita

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi, everybody!

I FINALLY GOT THE .VMDX TO WORK! -- from the BFP site. I still dunno if I can get the file to work from the vasl.info site, as it is no longer needed to update my PiF files, but at least I can update my scenario setups.

What I did --

I downloaded the BFP_v4.03 file from BFP. I then just did a copy & paste into my extension folder, in my hard drives and both memory sticks. Everything appears to be working. So far, no problems updating my PiF scenario setups, as the only thing still missing at this time are the various counters.
THANKS TO ALL WHO TRIED TO HELP ME. I MAY HAVE ANOTHER GO AT THE FILE ON THE VASL.INFO SITE.
LARRY

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I know my windows 10 changes the file extension to .zip during the download. Maybe your OS or OS setting changes the file extension AND unzips it. That seems to be happening to you.

To remedy, zip the 4 files that you said appear after download AND change the name of that zipped file you just created to "whatever you named it.zip"

Or keep downloading from the BFP site. Interesting that it works that way but not from VASL.info.

Anyway, glad you got it up and running.

Al