Big Map?

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm in the process of completing my game room/man cave or what I'm now calling my SMC (Squad-leader Man Cave). See ASL New Year Resolutions Thread in Chit Chat
the room is about 25 foot long and 12 foot wide.
So I'm wondering what is the largest ASL map? I'm figuring its got to be a HASL but which one? I have the CH map of Omaha where the 1st division landed. I don't remember how long it is and it's buried somewhere.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
First name
Big Rick
Country
llUnited States
The real goal, as I see it, is to have the capability to keep a campaign going as long as it needs to but to still have the proper room for other games to be played in the interim

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm in the process of completing my game room/man cave or what I'm now calling my SMC (Squad-leader Man Cave). See ASL New Year Resolutions Thread in Chit Chat
So I'm wondering what is the largest ASL map? I'm figuring its got to be a HASL but which one? I have the CH map of Omaha where the 1st division landed. I don't remember how long it is and it's buried somewhere.
I saw it laid out at a tournament in Austin about 8 years ago. I believe 16 feet is what it would be (Omaha East/West).

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Longest map to date is the three Brit/ commonwealth beaches at approx 37’ !!!

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
The whole Manila map is 6ft by 6ft.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Daniel , I’ll send you photos of the three Brit d-day beaches via messenger now .