Big Brother...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
mikesmith165 said:
Did anyone just watch the last proper big brother?
I suppose that will be the last time we see housemates in the house...................well ,at least until a few months time when its Celeb big bro, but i suppose the celebs arent exactly famous so its like just watching another BB with the public in the house :p
celeb bb??? i agree though, the chosen are always unpopular.:D

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
DarkSora said:
celeb bb??? i agree though, the chosen are always unpopular.:D
I dont understand why you put the question mark :eek:
Is it coz you duno what it is? :eek:
Or
you didnt know there was gona be one? :eek:

I just persumed they were gona do one with this years house as they have done it with every other BB over the last few years.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i think they should do a bb that has all the house m8s that have ever won an see whoes there fav out of them all (that includes celeb and norm bb)

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
mikesmith165 said:
I dont understand why you put the question mark :eek:
Is it coz you duno what it is? :eek:
Or
you didnt know there was gona be one? :eek:

I just persumed they were gona do one with this years house as they have done it with every other BB over the last few years.
i didnt know there was going to be one...its like a "really? :eek: " expression.:D sorry fopr the confusion.lol.:D

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I found out some interesting stuff about the BB house today. Did you know that BB 1 and 2 were filmed in a place in London where are the rest were at a totally different location in borehamwood, I thought that the house was in the middle of nowhere but in fact there are houses only 20-30 feet behind the BB house and they can hear every single thing that happens and have complained soo much about the wake up calls waking them up as well and the noise in general that after BB in 2007 a new house will be built, who knows what it will be like.......

CrashyBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
mikesmith165 said:
I found out some interesting stuff about the BB house today. Did you know that BB 1 and 2 were filmed in a place in London where are the rest were at a totally different location in borehamwood, I thought that the house was in the middle of nowhere but in fact there are houses only 20-30 feet behind the BB house and they can hear every single thing that happens and have complained soo much about the wake up calls waking them up as well and the noise in general that after BB in 2007 a new house will be built, who knows what it will be like.......
before they knock down the current house they'll have to keep it, so they can have there celebrity big brother

CrashyBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Zero to bling bling psp said:
a forget it ill go make my own big bro with hockers and black jack infact forget the whole thing
Oh yeah well ill make my own lunar land site, with hookers and black jac, infact forgot the hookers, ah screw the whole thing

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Celebrity Big brother will deffinately return, channel 4 has said this
The celebrity version of Big Brother will be back for a fourth series next year, Channel 4 has confirmed.

The last series, won by Happy Mondays star Bez, lifted the network's ratings by 12% and helped provide a launchpad for Desperate Housewives.

A spokesman said today: "At this stage we are happy to confirm that Celebrity Big Brother will return in January next year."

Becky

Reaction score
Woo, but its never the same. I've never really got into a Celeb BB. But still, any Big Brother is good Big Brother. :p

Since Big Brother is well and truley over now (as much as I hate saying that!) this thread should end with it - mainly to avoid it becoming a mass conversation of something that doesn't exist anymore. :p

It'll be rather nice to look back at the posts. Should bring back some memories. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.