Big Brother...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becky

Reaction score
Now, I know most of you will be thinking "Oh god, this is ages off. SHUT UP ABOUT BIG BROTHER!"

If the arguments are any better than last year, it should be great entertainment.:p But it actually starts at the end of May... and I can't wait!

And this year... they'll probably get really evil and put a serial killer in the house. :p

Jack

Reaction score
Country
ll
I don't know why but i always end up watching this even though i hate it.

Jack

Reaction score
Country
ll
Most probley, why else would people watch people eating, sleepling, talking...etc.

Jack

Reaction score
Country
ll
To be honest i only watch it for arguments and bit of nudity. :D

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
they cut most of the nudity ect out though.

Jack

Reaction score
Country
ll
Yeah that fight was hilarious, between Jason and Marco i think.
Or was it Emma and the black dude?

whitenoise

Reaction score
Big Brother, infact all reality shows, drive me crazy. :mad:

Plz stop watching them!!!!! BBLB is kinda entertaining, I guess. At least you get to see something happen, but the whole watching people sleep annoys me, (hours of wasted airtime). If you want to see boring people doing very little, go out and look. The world is full of them........ :p

I guess its the 24/7 coverage that annoys me. If they left it to a couple of compressed progs every day it wouldn't be too bad. Its bad enough that you go out and everyones talking about them, without them being the only thing on telly.

Becky

Reaction score
I only usually watch the edited version on Channel 4. The producers make it entertaining by showing the certain interesting bits.

whitenoise

Reaction score
:D I thought I was gonna get slated for my last post. I've found reality tv addicts to be an over protective lot! :D

I can see why you only watch the highlights! You've managed to total 958 posts! That cant give you much time to watch telly. :p

Becky

Reaction score
Lmao, you had a good opinion, how could I disagree? :p

I guess your right in a way. I spend alot more time around here compared to the time I spend watching TV! :p

Scottay

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
When Im on Sengo Im always doing something else while Im posting. Like watching television or screwing around on my guitar etc. I guess sengo just aint entertaining enough! :p

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i found some pictures of the new house the other day, its 2 story and apparently they are going to do something like the rich and the poor side (Remember that)

Status
Not open for further replies.