Big Brother 7

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Ok, if anyone here sees Grace, please please please DONT throw an egg at her!
..........eggs dont hurt ;) you need something more hefty like a brick :p
She is such an evil sadistic bitach, I mean chucking water at Susie!.....ARGHHH it gets me angry
If you want to get angry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y356sq3iY4w

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
lol, that was funny what she did to susie. :p I thought she had slapped Ashleen (spl?) or something. :p And Nikki really needs to stop being so surprised. :rolleyes: Her reactions are really long.

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I hate Nikki at the moment she is a spoilt little girl IMO and needs to go :)

Shadowsora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I can't believe Grace only got 88% of the votes- I thought she would get more! Nikki is well annoying "I-I just can't believe it, I'm in shock!" lol, she needs to grow up!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Shadowsora said:
I can't believe Grace only got 88% of the votes- I thought she would get more! Nikki is well annoying "I-I just can't believe it, I'm in shock!" lol, she needs to grow up!
lol, I thought Grace would get waaaay more! Although Nikki isnt my fav housemate, her dippyness is funny :p
Last night she was funny when she was threatening to kill the man who invented air con lol
"Im soo COoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOlduh" :p

:eek::eek: Anyone wathcing BB??
Davinas clue for the massive twist was "Everybody needs good neighbours"
My guess is one housemate from BB uk will swap with one housemate from BB Australia!! As they are both currently running at the same time

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Looks like there will be 5 new housemates, incase you didnt catch it on TV or it was too quick, here is the floorplan

Kraz-E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
lol big brother is the greatest!

although when you think of it this is just a larger scale version of last years secret neighbour thing...:rolleyes:

bradas

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
this new house/housemates is gonna be sooo fun!
if nikki goes in with them:eek:
orr one of the housemates that slags of suzie and aesleign (sp?) coz they 'intruded' the house has to go in:p

Kraz-E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Nikki is blatantly going in with the new housemates: the current housemates will nomintae her for eviction and the public will obviously want her to annoy the new people so its all pretty predictable :D

Andymac

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Haha, sorry this is kinda off topic but just look at this lol:

[youtube]HI3KSiv2Q_o&eur[/youtube]

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Photos of the new house

Camera acting as a dogs nob

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I know lol :p
It looks worryingly normal, the kitchen just looks like a kitchen in a flat

apparently only 5 people will live in there as tonight 6 (including housemate) will go in and then who ever the housemate who went in is (Susie or Ash) will have to choose one of the new housemates to go into the real house....apparently

Big Brother has unveiled its latest cruel twist on its housemates. Either Aislyene or Susie, whoever moves next door to the secret house, will be told to choose, face-to-face, one of the five new people in the secret house for eviction.

But the individual will not be going home - instead he or she will be sent straight into the main house to become a full-time housemate.

When either Susie or Aisleyne return to the house, they will have to face the flak from the newcomer for choosing them for eviction.

Two housemates will have to share a bed in the secret, self-contained house next door, which has only four single beds and one double. The house also comes with its own living room, kitchen, shower room and Astroturf garden.

The garden contains a topiary dog with a hidden camera underneath, as well as two black rubber loungers, black grill-effect chairs and three Perspex tables.

Housemates are being provided with food and essential household items through a special hatch in the living area. The one connecting room between the two houses is the Diary Room, which the six housemates will secretly share with the eight housemates in the main house.
http://entertainment.msn.co.uk/bigbrother7/reports/Default.asp

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
lol, thats (like everyone else has said) so normal. :) Cant wait. I'd laugh if the new housemates were the evicted ones,lmao. That'd be funny. :p

Jack

Reaction score
Country
ll
DarkSora said:
I'd laugh if the new housemates were the evicted ones,lmao. That'd be funny. :p
I do actually have a feeling they'll be the ex-housemates. Imagine shabaz coming back! :eek:

Lol.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
ooo urmm...normal house...kinda normal housemates, bit excentric but doesnt look like any plastics gone in.
oooooh, she evicts all but one, and the ones she "evicts" go into the house :eek: that means the nice one wont go into the house :(

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
this is ****
the house is so ****ing small and what is the point prolonging the agonoy we all want bb of the tv and get some "good" shows on that some one will watch