BG Counters etc - time for its own subforum?

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not that I don't enjoy looking at Alan's artwork, but it seems wrong to see the main page with a bunch of "BG Part #" threads that are essentially proofreading for BG. Since other producers of ASL stuff have their own subforums (subfora?) under the ASL Unofficial Support section, perhaps BG should get its own as well.

sdennis

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Agreed. Separate folder/thread please. As it is now they are cluttering up the main page and making it more difficult to see other threads of interest.

semenza

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would like to see a separate folder so that all that vehicle note info can be easily found in one place too.

Seth

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
The vehicle info will go up on the broken ground site eventually.

There are quite a few German vehicles to put up still and I'm half way through the Soviet notes.
The reason I was post ing them in parts was to make it 3asier on me to keep track of the suggested changes.

hayman

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I concur JR, lets get the Moderators to set up a sub folder labelled 'Vinnie', maybe in its own department. ? We love you Vinnie, even if we want to shoot you most of the time.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
M
I concur JR, lets get the Moderators to set up a sub folder labelled 'Vinnie', maybe in its own department. ? We love you Vinnie, even if we want to shoot you most of the time.
moderators do not have the ability to do any such thing

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Designers' forum seems like a good option.
Unless BG intends to be a multi decade business, then a separate folder goes against Don Madox's approach. Moving them all to the Designer's forum seems an excellent suggestion.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
On a more serious note, one of the problems with the "proliferation" of my threads is the lack of posting by people into the main folder. Traffic has slowed down and the number of folders proliferated. I don't think BG needs it's own folder. Apart from my threads and @footsteps announcements, there have been very few.

lluis61

Reaction score
First name
Luis
Country
llSpain
Well, Vinnie's thesis it's proven. After days with only a rivulet of messages and new threads in the forum, what I miss is that vehicle notes that I have been compiling in a printable document. I think three vehicles per posting it's not excessive and promotes debate. And if you think that there are too many Veh Notes postings, then, post more Non-Veh!