BFP Travel Baseball Prizes and Fundraiser

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen,

We are once again conducting the annual donation fundraiser for the travel baseball team. I cannot thank everyone enough for the outstanding support from the ASL community over the years. Our basic costs to just run the team are approximately $12,000 per season (tournament feeds, uniforms, balls, etc), and this fundraiser has been a huge success in raising the necessary funds and helping the team in its success. Last season we finished with a 36-14 record and won the world series in Destin, FL. This season we plan to continue to play a very high level of competition, and compete for the Youth Baseball National Championships in Myrtle Beach, SC. Your support not only provides you with the opportunity to win some great prizes, but also help these outstanding young men (unbelievably they are now 13 and for many of them this is my 6th year coaching them) in their pursuit of excellence.

There are 41 products/prizes in the pool valued at ~$1,700. Donations provide you chances to win as follows:

1 ticket $10

2 tickets $15

5 tickets $20

10 tickets $35

15 tickets $50

There will be 41 winners, but you can win more than once if it works out that way. Sam should have it set up sometime today on our website where you can make the donation, and we will put the proper number of tickets into the drawing. The awards will be announced sometime in the next several weeks, we will keep everyone updated with the exact date. This is the largest number and value of prizes offered compared to previous years.

Please remember that your support not only earns you a chance to win multiple products, but helps a group of young, talented baseball players compete at the highest level possible.

Thanks much,

Chas

PRIZES:

ITR2

PiF

CoS Reprint

B and J Reprint

Hurtgen

$50 coupons x5

$20 coupons x6

RBF 2 x5

RBF 3 x5

RBF 4 x5

HoB Update x5

Firefights 2 x5

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The link is on the boundingfire.com home page.

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are we limited to 15 tickets?

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK, I'm in. I asked for bigger buttons though. :D

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
At last check we were at $200. That is great but please keep it coming.

Thanks much,
Chas

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If you donate $100 you should be able to pick your prize. :D

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK.... Here we go again...

Line up and get your tickets to HELP this very GREAT cause....

The money will help out a very GREAT organization, AND..... There are PRIZES of BFP ASL "krak" to also WIN....

Come one, come ALL....

Or else.....

FDBarbarian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I will be buying tix next week so I hope this doesn't close out by then. I don't care if I win anything (OK I do a little). I'll always support anything to do with baseball.

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just bought 15 more tickets!

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks much!

We are around $500 for this. Giving away a bunch of great prizes and gift certificates. Really want to get this closer to $1K.

Thanks much,
Chas

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Chas, wish I had more money to spare. Money well spent. Keep an eye on that Roman kid!