BFP extension v.4 (Updated for PiF) now available

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Al,
The file in vasl.info is .vmdx. It downloads as BFP4.zip. I don't see any function in WINZIP to rename it BFP4.vmdx. When I unzip the file I get five files, none of which give me the extension I'm looking for.

So the question remains: how do I get to THERE (.vmdx) when I'm supposedly already there?
One does not rename from within winzip. Open windows explorer on the directory, right-click on the file, rename. You can delete the files you extracted; they are not useful to you.

JR

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What is happening to you is exactly what happened to me. It confused me big time until Sam mentioned that some operating systems change the .vmdx suffix to .zip as the file is downloaded. The file you download is still a .vmdx file but it's been renamed to .zip. To recover the .vmdx file you need to rename BFP_4.zip to BFP_4.vmdx. There is no unzipping required. The rename function is not a winzip function. You're renaming a file just as you would normally. Hope that helps.

Edit: Just saw JRs reply. Thx JR.

esprcorn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi all,
I just noticed the following bug : the 9-2, 9-1, 8-1 and 8-0 Polish leaders have a broken morale of 10 (the others break with the correct morale).
The alternate Russian leaders have the correct broken morale.
Fix is in the works. Need to get my proofer to check it out and we'll hopefully have v4.03 up in a few days...

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Thanks a lot for your reactivity ! :clap:

charlie

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi all,
I just noticed the following bug : the 9-2, 9-1, 8-1 and 8-0 Polish leaders have a broken morale of 10 (the others break with the correct morale).
The alternate Russian leaders have the correct broken morale.
I've noticed another bug: cloning MMC counters produces not one but two clones

LaFajita

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
v4.03 should now be available on vasl.info.
I finally got BFP_v4.03 from the BFP site (it works! Yay!) and have been loading up my scenario collection w/ the Polish counters.
This is probably outside your prevue, but board DW-6b still will not accept overlays. Thought somebody should know.

Aaron Cleavin

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Al,
The file in vasl.info is .vmdx. It downloads as BFP4.zip. I don't see any function in WINZIP to rename it BFP4.vmdx. When I unzip the file I get five files, none of which give me the extension I'm looking for.

So the question remains: how do I get to THERE (.vmdx) when I'm supposedly already there?
Redundant