(BFP) "Crushed At Kommersheidt" CG

sunoftzu

Reaction score
Country
llTaiwan
German player: John Knowles.

American player: Xiao Liang.

I cannot download the map here, so please visit: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1628719720726712

Finished the 4PM date of (BFP's) "Crushed in Kommersheidt" CG. There are a total of 7 (AM/PM) dates from 4PM to 7PM. The weather was rain from American turn 1 until the end (American 5), and despite the Americans having a bit of a hard time with DRs in the last couple of turns, casualties were almost the same (just over 20 CVPs each). The Germans have a lot of CPPs on 4PM, so the outnumbered Americans have to find out what they can hold on to. In the center, they held fairly well, giving up only 5 stone buildings in the Kommersheidt area, but were collapsing on the right flank. However, Liang managed to end the day on turn 5 and prevented the rout, which resulted in the scenario being a tough American win. We will break between dates with a couple of OtO2 scenarios, so resumption with be a month or 2 away I expect......

John.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
That whole package from BFP is outstanding, we can do the old scenario Action at Kommersheidt on real terrain now, I hope someone adapts it if not already done.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thank you! Where is that scenario from?