BFP 3: Blood and Jungle Reprint Interest

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen,

Please respond on this thread and say if you would be interested in purchasing a reprint of this product. This is so we can get a gauge from those on Gamesquad the general amount of interest, and will help us in the decision making process.

Please do not respond to this thread if you are saying no or want to provide your opinion on whether we should do it or not. No problem with discussing it, please just start another thread. I would like to have a quick reference here to help make the decision and see who is interested, rather than a derailed thread.

Thanks much,
Chas

FMFCB

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
Chas
Would this be a straight reprint or would there be some changes in content?
Thanks
Dave

Last edited:

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would buy a straight reprint if it were available. I was hoping to buy it during the Thanksgiving sale, however since I couldn't afford both modules I purchased Crucible of Steel instead. Very sorry to have missed out! :(

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would buy a straight reprint if it were available. I was hoping to buy it during the Thanksgiving sale, however since I couldn't afford both modules I purchased Crucible of Steel instead. Very sorry to have missed out! :(
It would most likely be a straight reprint with updates for errata.

echack

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was planning on buying one at the Texas Tournament, so count me in.

Scott Hasson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Chas,

I was waiting for Gamers Armory to get it back in stock. I missed out. I'd buy a reprint.

Thanks,

Scott.

outasync

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Was planning to purchase couple of days ago...to late. Searched low and high no one has a copy for sale. Highly recommended to me for learning PTO.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Chas,

I was waiting for Gamers Armory to get it back in stock. I missed out. I'd buy a reprint.

Thanks,

Scott.
I have a spare copy and will part with it for the same as BFP charge for it+ Shipping.

Cult.44

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
I know two people specifically who are lamenting that B&G is out of print and would likely buy a reprinted version.

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
I already have a copy but if revised and updated like ITR 2 I might be interested

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would not be interested in another copy - Chas. That said, I have two wargaming friends just now getting into ASL from older wargames who have both expressed given the large acclaim of that product on BGG and at tourneys and Club gatherings, they would buy a copy each if reprinted.

Barking Monkey

Reaction score
First name
John
Country
llUnited States
I'd definitely be interested. Just getting back into ASL, didn't even know about BFP until the last few weeks. Poland in Flames is looking pretty tempting...

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So this gets us in the neighborhood of 20.
I would feel much more comfortable if the number got closer to 100, but there is obviously still interest and customers for this.