BF1942 vs AA vs FSWvs MOH?

Ivan Rapkinov

Harpoon Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Curt: is it defence dept locked? or free source?

if it's defence PM me the POC :D

if it's free source give the DL link :D - sounds good.

btw; have you had a tinker with VBS1 yet? I would have though the COTS office would have snagged that gem as soon as it hit the ground :)

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'll send you the info, as it's a DARPA project. As for VBS1, it's a bit too low-level for our use here, but it looks like a whole lot of fun! ;)

cumminspuller

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ok gentleman...........

I took your advice and picked up a copy of Ooperation Flashpoint: GOTY. Three CD's. Installed and I can not play single player. When I select single player, it goes to the next screen where the notebook opens. The notebook is blank. There are 4 choices across the bottom. Dificulty, error-relace, cancel, error-relace. It tried doing the patch that came with the CD and it was unable to, saying there were three or four files missing. Have I done something wrong? Or bad CD from manufacturer?

Jason

gobeavs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
cumminspuller said:
I took your advice and picked up a copy of Ooperation Flashpoint: GOTY. Three CD's. Installed and I can not play single player. When I select single player, it goes to the next screen where the notebook opens. The notebook is blank. There are 4 choices across the bottom. Dificulty, error-relace, cancel, error-relace. It tried doing the patch that came with the CD and it was unable to, saying there were three or four files missing. Have I done something wrong? Or bad CD from manufacturer?

Jason
Try re-installing the game.

cumminspuller

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I tried to reinstall over the current copy. It did not work again. You suggest a complete uninstall, then re-install?

Jason