Beyond Valor reprint

Capt Harlock

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
Can any MMP rep give a time frame on when this module will be going to the printers?

Thinking about ordering it, but if it is not going to get printed anytime soon, I might as well go to eBay to get a copy.

thanks mate

Mitch

Johnny Canuck

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Capt_Harlock said:
Can any MMP rep give a time frame on when this module will be going to the printers?

Thinking about ordering it, but if it is not going to get printed anytime soon, I might as well go to eBay to get a copy.

thanks mate

Mitch
What's soon?

jshultis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I believe the ASLRB has been on the preorder page for over a year? Not sure if that’s indicative...

Needless to say, I purchased both ASLRB 2nd Ed and BV off ebay.

Jesse

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Time Frame on BV

Hi Mitch:

No time frame yet. We're prioritizing Armies of Oblivion, the Rulebook and the Journal ahead of it.

Capt Harlock

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
Hmmmm sounds like it will be quite some time before BV see's the light of day. Well, I'm not too hart broken over the amount of time I will have to wait for an ASL product. Shifting Sands should be going to the printers very soon, right Keith?

Mitch

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Chas you dumb piece of crap, belive me, if that was me, I would not be so nice.

Scott
PS Chas, ya gotta stop licking curts boots one of these days.

mkirschenbaum

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You know, someone out there could make big bucks by buying their own shrinkwrapping equipment and offering to re-shrink ASLers' old, but as yet unplayed, products so that the ostensibly product-starved could get their fix of plastic tearing.

BrooklynLou

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
mkirschenbaum said:
You know, someone out there could make big bucks by buying their own shrinkwrapping equipment and offering to re-shrink ASLers' old, but as yet unplayed, products so that the ostensibly product-starved could get their fix of plastic tearing.
So what you're saying is that its a fetish? Maybe a bit of neuroses left behind from days of Christmas past?

Hey, if for a few bucks extra, some guy gets an emotional woodie for tearing some thin sheet of plastic to bits, god bless.

Capt Harlock

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
Amazed!

I ask a question an Chas accuses me of being someone else, mate, you need to get over yourself. I see alot of posts by you and most are usually consist of one sentance in support of MMP. Loyalty is nice, but I really think you take it a bit to far.

Chas; why such fanatic loyalty to MMP? I'm just curious.

Mitch

da priest

Reaction score
Capt_Harlock said:
If you were an ASLer ya wouldn't be...ya'd understand where Chas and his fellow groggies are coming from.

Capt_Harlock said:
I ask a question an Chas accuses me of being someone else, mate, you need to get over yourself.
Not quite, he implied your tone/post was reminiscent of the ASL gadfly, and it was.

Capt_Harlock said:
I see alot of posts by you and most are usually consist of one sentance in support of MMP. Loyalty is nice, but I really think you take it a bit to far.
Definitely NOT an ASLer posting this. Maybe a newbie wannabe, but not an ASLer with some years of experience and familiarity with the history of the Game.

Capt_Harlock said:
Chas; why such fanatic loyalty to MMP? I'm just curious.
Sigh, it is fanatic loyalty to ASL, not MMP.

The vast majority of ASLers are disappointed in the slow pace of publication, but the ones who have been around know the alternative to MMP is too terrible to contemplate.

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
[/quote]="da priest

The vast majority of ASLers are disappointed in the slow pace of publication, but the ones who have been around know the alternative to MMP is too terrible to contemplate.[/quote]

Hey Ron,

you hit it on the nose, most of us veterns of this system are indeed fanatics of the system in a big way especially those that have more than a decade stake in the system. In my case I gobbled everything up since SL came out in 77, and have not looked back since.8)

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
="da priest

The vast majority of ASLers are disappointed in the slow pace of publication, but the ones who have been around know the alternative to MMP is too terrible to contemplate.[/quote]

Hey Ron,

you hit it on the nose, most of us veterns of this system are indeed fanatics of the system in a big way especially those that have more than a decade stake in the system. In my case I gobbled everything up since SL came out in 77, and have not looked back since.8)[/quote]

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
="da priest

Hey Ron,

you hit it on the nose, most of us veterns of this system are indeed fanatics of the system in a big way especially those that have more than a decade stake in the system. In my case I gobbled everything up since SL came out in 77, and have not looked back since.8)[/quote]

Capt Harlock

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
Oh I play ASL, not as much as this group of people do, but I get the occasional game in every now and then. I'm just amazed at the bitterness and hatred that abounds on all ASL forums.
Ron and Chas, you both seem like a nice pair of lads, but I think your confusing loyalty to MMP with loyalty to the game. Like I have said before, I have seen many posts where you down anything non official, and I have nothing against that, what ever floats your boat mate. Just keep in mind that the tone you set can reflect on the company you support.
Also, do not get me wrong, I think MMP is doing a fantastic job, but what turns me off to both MMP and other publishers are the divided loyalties among the ASL supporter's.

You guys really need to do something about your fueding.

Mitch

da priest

Reaction score
>Ron and Chas, you both seem like a nice pair of lads, but I think your confusing loyalty to MMP with loyalty to the game. Like I have said before, I have seen many posts where you down anything non official

Where?

You seem to repeat the taglines of the ASL gadfly quite well.

Where have I ever dis'd all SP?

All HOB?

All SoCal pubs?

All Lone Canuck stuff?

All Franatic Pubs?

All Dispatch pubs?

All Vtf(that english one :()?

Just about lists all the TPP worth mentioning......

Where?

One of us is off base. :twisted:

And now my UK comrade..name me one publisher who can continue ASL in the current format with the current quality with the same legal restrictions and fees in a faster time than MMP(who are admittedly as slow as molasses)?

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi ron;

Gadfly? Your the man ron, wait a minute, your not Ron Mosher, your Ray Tapio and Chas Arnuts is actually Curt S. good to see you both working together.

Scott