Beyond Valor 1st & 2nd Ed: What to do with duplicates

Nat Mallet

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I found a copy of BV 2nd edition, which I picked up right away as I didn't have Red Barricades yet. But since I already had Beyond Valor 1st edition in my ASL stash, I now have a pile of duplicates. Does anyone have any suggestion as to what to do with it? My current options, in order, are:

(B) Sell BV 1st edition
(A) Keep everything
(C) Sell BV 2nd edition, minus Red Barricades

I believe BV 2nd ed has a few more counters than the first (such as Finn Counters), and probably has a few less errors on the counters. Selling BV 1 would seem like the right thing to do, as I don't need all of the maps in duplicate.

Keeping everything might be a good idea, in case I lose counters, or if I ever have a very, very large battle. But then again, if I make a few bucks by selling BV 1st ed, I could get more ASL stuff I don't have.

Selling BV 2nd edition would be easy for me, as I wouldn't have to figure out what to put in the BV 1st edition box. Also, they're unpunched, which I think would help sell.

Does anyone have any advice on what I should do here? Any new ideas I should consider?

Nat

klsmith

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I did the same thing (I didn't have RB either). My solution was:

(C) Sell BV 2nd edition, minus Red Barricades

I also minused the new gray Finns (I provided my 1st edition Finns with the 2nd edition other stuff). and it sold easily on ebay.

good luck

Ken

WesN

Vicious Coon
Reaction score
First name
Wes
Country
llUnited States
You can never have enough counters. Just keep them all and put them in your counter boxes. There are some out there that have 2+ copies of a lot of things.

Wes