Beverage Poll

Favorite beverage while playing CS

• Total voters

Krink

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Just thought it would be interesting to see what you folks like to guzzle while watching the turrets fly off your Tigers.

Wolf

Reaction score
Country
ll
I usually sit down with a six-pack of Stella Artois before starting a gaming session.

Krink

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
For me...nothin like sittin down at the computer, sparkin up CS with a pack a camels, and a big old mug of Tim Hortons coffee. :smoke:

PaK man

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
A nice tall frosty Molson Canadian...but since my wife got pregnant, I gotta run to the garage for a smoke. :smoke:

Big Ivan

Reaction score
For me its a pack of Marlboro Lights and some water. Funny though how on occasion a bit of James Beam will accidently fall into that water for no apparent reason that I can fathom!

loosetiger

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Crown Royal on the rocks. Only permit myself a moderate swig per objective taken. Very motivational. After a few swigs however every little hovel takes on objective-like importance.

Never interrupt your enemy whiles he's making a mistake - Napoleon

Koichi

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Krink said:
Just thought it would be interesting to see what you folks like to guzzle while watching the turrets fly off your Tigers.
Well, considering how often that happens... :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I don't play CS, but a good scotch is good. Straight up, makes good sipping. On the rocks or with water makes for a sloppy game, of anything. If the situation and location allows, a good cigar helps. (I live in new York City, one of the anti-smoking capitals of the world :OHNO: .)