Between Rockets and a Hard Place pre game

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
WEll I have done a Russian setup

Looks tough on both sides, but tougher on the Soviets.

Like the SSR that lets the Soviets put their tanks in Rubble AND get them as tanks that are dug in.

It's gonna be ugly that's for sure.......

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Rick N and I are playing this too! Look for a full AAR when complete. Love the map layout.
The map is a little nightmare for both sides.

As for me, I am hiding as dug out tanks in rubble hexes since SSR allows me to do so.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi ya-

A fantastic scenario by the BFP guys. Lots and lots going on in such a small package. Basically the Germans have to clear out the Russians on part of the map and have something alive on the next part of the map. If your an old hand at RB, this scenario will be very familiar to you, with rooftops, dug in tanks, big guns in factories and so on. When I played Randy in this one, my main attack was at the bottom of the map with the intent to hook up to the top of the map. It took a bit of perseverance but I was able to clear the Russians off the map and barely get enough guys on the other map for the win. Of course my sniper shooting the commissar in one of the buildings really helped alot too lol. Anyway, great scenario along with a few others in this pack.

Scott

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
well Larry Zoet and I are playing it Monday night March 13. I am the Soviets and he is the bad guys.

Life is good....

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
This is a great subject for a scenario being situated in between the DTW and RB. The Brick Works as it was known. Its the only scenario that I know of in this location.

AZslim

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is a great subject for a scenario being situated in between the DTW and RB. The Brick Works as it was known. Its the only scenario that I know of in this location.
I believe there are some Bunker scenarios on this.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
BFP has a scenario with the Brickworks on ITR board. It is in the East Front Final folder:)

Looking forward to how Rockets and Hard Place works out.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Hi Chas - What East Front Final folder? Never heard of it.