Beta Update

junk2drive

Reaction score
The latest version of the update is available in the members area of Matrix Games. You need to log in separately from the forums to the members area and have the game registered there. This is a beta test of the update to see if anything unexpected pops up before releasing it as an official update.

ksbearski

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The latest version of the update is available in the members area of Matrix Games. You need to log in separately from the forums to the members area and have the game registered there. This is a beta test of the update to see if anything unexpected pops up before releasing it as an official update.
Out yet?

junk2drive

Reaction score
Thanks for the support.

For 3D modeling you need talent. I couldn't make a decent clay ashtray in grade school. I tried blender because it was free. Went through most of the wiki tutorial. Gave me a headache. The guys that have had success making models for PC have used Fragmotion but it costs $50 last I checked. Once you make the model it needs to be scaled to the size that PC uses. Of course you also have to have the talent to paint the skin.

If you are interested in getting into this, look in the old PCK forum at Matrix and the new PCO forum, then ask questions.

ksbearski

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for the support.

For 3D modeling you need talent. I couldn't make a decent clay ashtray in grade school. I tried blender because it was free. Went through most of the wiki tutorial. Gave me a headache. The guys that have had success making models for PC have used Fragmotion but it costs $50 last I checked. Once you make the model it needs to be scaled to the size that PC uses. Of course you also have to have the talent to paint the skin.

If you are interested in getting into this, look in the old PCK forum at Matrix and the new PCO forum, then ask questions.
Thanks j2d, better mosey over to Matrix and start asking...

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
They need to be more careful about their communication. To me it seems they are burning out potential customers with this kind of thing.

If people really want to keep up-to-date let them join beta or something.